1-Who is the Data Controller?
Viva s.r.l. (hereinafter the “owner” or the “company”), in the person of its legal representative, is the Data Controller.
2-What personal data do we collect about you?
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. As part of our business, we only process your common and identifying data, in accordance with the principles of the GDPR, which include:
– name, date and place of birth, personal contact details (email address and/or telephone number), tax code, VAT number, bank details (for payments);
3-Under what legal basis does the processing of your personal data take place?
The processing of personal data is carried out if and to the extent that one of the legal bases provided for in the Regulation applies. Specifically, we will process your data in accordance with art. 6 of the GDPR paragraph I°.
(b) – performance of a contract or of pre-contractual measures;
(c) – performance of a legal obligation;
(f) – legitimate interest of the controller as there is a relationship between the owner and the person concerned (the latter being a customer of Viva srl), it is reasonable that the person concerned expects the sending of promotional material
4-For what purposes do we process your data?
Your data will be processed:
1. to provide you with the products and services that you order;
2. to fulfil the legal obligations to which we are subject;
3. for promotional purposes by sending communications;
4. to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal right or claim.
5-What are the processing modalities?
The processing will be carried out, respecting the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, with or without the use of automated means by the owner and / or employees and / or collaborators of the company specifically authorized for this purpose and/or persons appointed as data controllers. Specifically, it will consist in:
a) collection of personal data;
b) conservative archiving of the documents received necessary to perform the contractual service;
c) insertion / updating and organization of data in both databases and paper archives;
d) consulting the data;
e) elaboration of data to allow the achievement of the above purposes;
f) interconnection and / or comparison of data;
g) cancellation and / or destruction of data.
6-Who will be allowed to access your data?
In compliance with the Regulations, with the sector regulations and with this information, your data will be accessible to:
• the staff or partners of the Data Controller specifically authorized;
• third-party companies or other subjects carrying out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers;
• entities or persons of which the owner is a member
• subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by such rules;
• subjects to whom they must be notified by law.
7-Is it necessary that you provide your personal data?
Viva srl informs you that it can actually provide you with the service and / or service requested only if your personal data will be procured. The sending of promotional material is based on the legitimate interest of the owner, but if you decide not to receive it anymore you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8- How will your data be protected?
In order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection to limit the risk of improper or illicit use of the same, technical and organizational security measures have been adopted that respect the parameters established by art. 32 of the GDPR.
9- How long will your data be stored?
In accordance with the art. 5 I ° paragraph lett. e) of the GDPR, Viva will treat your data only for the time necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
In particular, the data provided will be stored according to the following scopes:
1. administration, accounting and management of any litigation: 10 years from the formation of the act or from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. sending promotional material: from the moment you decide not to receive it anymore by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
3. exercise of the security interest on the products purchased: for the period provided for by law or contract.
10-Where will your data be transferred?
The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
11-What are your rights recognized by the Regulations?
As an interested party, the GDPR recognizes the following rights to the data subject:
– the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (Right of access: art.15);
– the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement (Right to rectification: art.16);
– the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay, under certain conditions (Right to the erasure: art. 17);
– the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing under certain conditions (Right to restriction of processing: art. 18);
– the data subject shall have the right to receive a copy of the protection measures concerning the transfer of data to third countries, if applicable;
– the data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, under certain conditions (Right to data portability: art. 20);
– the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Right to object: art. 21)
– the data subject shall have the right to receive without unjustified delay information about data breach (Art. 34);
– the data subject shall have the rights to revoke the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent: art. 7 and art. 13)
– The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
The address for the exercise of the rights specified above is firstname.lastname@example.org, also with reference to applications against subjects whose data have been transmitted with the prior consent of the interested party. Requests will be processed within 30 days. This period may be extended for reasons relating to the specific right of the interested party or the complexity of your request. The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it; the exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
12-How do we manage the changes made to this Information?
Should there be any substantial changes to this information, the Controller will inform you promptly of such changes.
13- What are the data of the owner and his contacts?
The Data Controller is: Viva s.r.l. with registered office in Empoli (FI) in via Caciagli n. 11. The acts of appointment of data controllers, internal authorized persons and any other information regarding your data can be provided by your written request to be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.